Thursday, July 29, 2010

365 - The First Three Weeks

It has been three weeks and three days since I began my quest for a photo a day, for a year, and already, I have noticed how difficult it is to take a quality shot every day, especially when you often return from work after sunset. However, I have also started noticing all sorts of small details in my daily routine as I constantly search for interesting subjects and patterns of light for my daily photos. The way the light shines on the neighbors' hedges as I go for a run, the patterns of steel girders on a building in downtown Palo Alto, the way the sidewalk seems to subtly change shades depending on the color of reflected light from the buildings nearby--it's so easy now to get lost in a world of detail.

Here are my favorites from the first three weeks.

(Edit: the edges of a lot of these are cut off when viewed from the post. Click through to the album to see the full pictures.)









1 comment:

ian said...

Nice list. I will use it in future. Thanks for the efforts to make this list!Nice list. I will use it in future. Thanks for the efforts to make this list!